Sunday, March 3, 2013

Guess What?



Im beyond excited to tell you what I am about to tell you....
wait for it...
we have a computer :) 

We were some what naughty, and spontaneous the other day. We had plans to pay off some debt with our tax returns [which we did do] but instead of putting a big chunk towards our car..I some how managed to talk the hubby into an Imac. I think using my puppy dog eyes, and explaining how upset I was that I can't download ANY of the pics from my new fancy camera sealed the deal. 

So, here I sit typing a post for the first time on our fancy new computer. 
I think its a pretty big deal, and I wanted to tell anyone that would listen ;)
conceited? maybe...but its my blog and I don't care. 

Basically what Im saying is I can actually start blogging again...I am stoked. 

Ill leave you with the adorableness that is my son. We got some Easter/spring pics taken Saturday and I got to see the sneak peak today :) Im so excited to see the rest!!

Amber Lintz Photography did amazing as always

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a new computer!!! And how stinkin' cute is he in those glasses? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new computer. Look how cute he looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new comp! love my mac!! Love his pants & tie super cute!!

    ReplyDelete