Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday


Hudsons Wish List!


link party from megan, kelly & lindsay


When I saw this link up on two of my favorite blogs (mrs. mommy & girls just wanna have fun) I had to join in! I have a two year old little boy and I LOOOVE dressing him. Boys clothes have come A LONG way if I do say so myself. And now that he is in the toddler stage and out of the baby stage the clothes keep getting cuter and cuter. I have a STRONG distaste hatred for onsies. Am I the only one? I dont know what it is about them, but when I was pregnant I stalked up on them becuase thats what babies wear...well once he hit 6 months I dont think I ever put another onsie on him. It might have something to do with the fact I also hate tucked in shirts. HAHA

Well, if you have followed my blog at all you know we are computerless here at casa de la danielson. It crashed and died a while back (try like summer time) and do to a series of unfortunate events a new computer is being placed on the back burner. We do have a I pad so im not totally with out connections. But I despise blogging on it and I cant upload any pics from my fancy new camera :( So my blog posts have been few and far between...hopefully soon we can fix this. I made the hubby bring his work computer home this time though...just for this post ;)

Since im with out pics of my adorable little guy on this computer I wanted to do something a little differet for Trendy Tot Tuesday. Hudsons wish list :) There are a few stores I LOVE for little boys clothes. Mostly becuase they are not very "babyish" and more trendy. Tareget is great they are for sure getting better boy clothes with every new line that comes out. H&M is fabulous! I got hudson some colored skinnys there for ten bucks! He has red and lime green right now. 77 Kids is probably my FAVORITE for kids clothes. Hands down. However...they are a little pricey so I only shop clearance. & they have some pretty great sales if you can hold off. Old navy is another favorite. I love their basic jeans...they have a great price point and fit hudsons skinny little butt perfect and match basically anything.

Here are some peices I have been eyeing for a while.


These are all from H&M






Here are a few pieces from 77 kids
I really love this place..but they only have like 1/5 of the clothes online,
the store has lots more options.






Here are some from Target.
The shaun white line for toddlers is my FAVE!







Those are just a few of the things I have been longing for for my little guy! I will be going spring/summer clothes shopping for Hudson in the next couple of weeks.  & if you cant tell im loving all these cute graphic baseball hats for Hudson :)


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I Love H&M for kids clothes too! I haven't checked out 77kids yet, but I love Target, Crazy8, and Mini Boden too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never checked out mini boden..but I keep seeing it pop up! I think I need to check it out :)

      Delete
    2. Boden is *the* hot brand for boys right now! They start out pricey, but watch for sales and it's not too bad :-)

      Delete
  2. Cute toddler clothes for your little guy. Mine just turned two this past weekend. I feel like I just blinked and my baby is now a toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! I never cared for onesies on the older babies either...I think b/c my girls both had bellies on them and onesies are not the most flattering on baby chub LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the H&M, deff. one of our favorite stops at the mall :)

    Hannah
    cjnmommarazzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the link up!
    I didn't realize H&M had so many cute kids clothes! Shows how much I get out of the house!!! Definitely on my shopping list now!

    Sara
    http://lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love Hudson's style in your pictures. I will have to check these stores out for Kase. He has gotten kind of a raw deal. I put him in the most basic stuff right now. I did get him some cute summer stuff already though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up with us today! I LOVE the boy clothes you showed - perfect! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh! SO SO cute!! Little boy shoes are my favorite!!!

    Thanks for linking up with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your boy picks! H&M is a fave of ours. New follower!

    ReplyDelete