Mr Hudson turned 4 whole years old back in january!! I still am in disbelief he is four! I totally agree with the saying "the days are long, but the years are short". never has something been more true. I swear I only blinked. This boy is just growing up so fast and is my little side kick. He still loves his mom and dad, but is starting to get the im a big kid and i don't need your help attitude. I love seeing him grow up and become independent but I also want time to just slow down.
Height: 40 inches
Teeth: all of the ones you need so far anyways. haha still cavity free and does great at the dentist.
Clothes: 5t! We got you a whole new 4t wardrobe before Christmas, then BAM you hit a growth spurt and now they don't fit
Shoe:10 and some 11
Hair: still our little blondie.
Eyes: blue :)
Favorite foods: your still pretty picky! But you love pizza, hamburgers, strawberries, grapes, yogurt, potstickers, and biscuits and gravy
Favorite toys: anything army man or police man, or animals
Favorite activities: your getting really into indepent play, and your imagination is so amazing to watch. You can set up scenes and just play forever. You love the park, and being outside, playdough is favorite too.
- You loved palying T-ball and are going to play soccer this spring
- You LOVE animals (especially snakes!) Your favorite shows are octonauts and wild krats recently. You retain so much information on all the animals its crazy! You amaze me by all that knowledge.
- Your the best big brother. When porter wakes up you always go up to him and tell him good morning sunshine and ask if he had good dreams.
- You love playing with cousin ella
- You will be starting preschool this fall and we have been working hard and doing lots of school work. You can write your own name, know most letters & can count to 29 (almost perfectly).
- You love that your uncle brian is a police man. You love getting to check out his cop gear, and got to ride in his car. You also will do almost anything if uncle brian does it (like eating certain foods ;) )