1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have been blogging just over a year and a half. I started blogging as my "scrapbook" and so I could make the blog books for my family. So ill always remember the little details.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? I went to college at Skin Works School of Advanced Skin Care, I am now a licensed Master Esthetician
3. Where have you traveled? Believe it or not I have never been on a plane. But I have been to South Dakota (mt rushmore), wyoming, arizona, Idaho, and Washington State. My favorite has to be Washington, it is SO pretty there. Plus it was the first time I saw the ocean.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? Many things come to mind, like paying off debt, our house, buying a car, shopping spree, helping a charity....but I think the first thing I would buy would have to be a vacation. Somewhere warm, sunny, and with a beach!
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? rude customer service, popping your neck, giving my child anything with out asking me first!
6. What is your favorite movie? Mulan
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? I don't drink alcohol, so water or iced tea :)
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? read a good book, go for a walk, or listen to music and sing and make a fool of myself. However, since our son "me time" is far and few between.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Target hands down. I mean, is this really a question.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. Wow, well far to many to count. But tryin to think about some i am having a hard time coming up with one. Maybe its because they are utterly embaressing in the moment, but as life goes on you realize they werent so bad. But one I do remember, in high school. My crush (little did I know I would marry him ;)) was picking me up for school and I fell down the stairs out side my parents house.
11. What day would you love to relive again? My wedding day. I feel like it just rushed by I was so busy. But its a day I will never forget and would love to revisit.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you? hmmm....Im not saying either of them looks like me, I just love them both and think it would be awesome. Jennifer Aniston, or Reese witherspoon.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? I was a waitress for Dennys (6+ years), I worked at a clothing store called urban trends (about 9 months), I was a lunch lady at a middle school (yes yes...I know, I was 18 too HAHA...that one lasted about 5-6 months?), Now I am a Bank Teller.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college. This is from high school.
Tiff (my best friend) and myself being crazy
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Europe...Italy to be exact.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I hope to be happy and healthy. If things go like I want atleast one sibling for Mr. Hudson. I hope to be working less, or possible staying home to raise our family :) I hope Tanner continues to grow in his career and it takes him exactly where he wants to be.
<a border="0" href="http://www.frommrstomama.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w3vvP5rPoso/TxDmwpHCzGI/AAAAAAAACKQ/MXlnyUXZhmM/s1600/Untitled.png" /></a>
*Dont forget to check out my earlier post, more of our house tour!*