Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A to Z

Since everyone else is doing it...I guess I will too.
And yes, that means if everyone jumped off a bridge I would to

Age: 22

Bed size: Queen, but I would love a King!

Chore that you hate: Putting Laundry away.....uggg

Dogs: Love Love Love! I love my little Greeley beagle

Essential start to your day: Kisses from my little man & the Hubby

Favorite color: Lime & Blue

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5'4'' or 5'5''

Instruments you play: no instruments

Job title: Momma & Bank Teller

Kids: So far just my little man!

Live: Utah

Mother’s name: Jamie

Nicknames: Lace, Laceface

Overnight hospital stays: just when i had Hudson

Pet peeves: there are a few

Quote from a movie: "Hey mr. grumpy gills, ya know what ya gotta do when life gets ya down? Huh? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. What do we do? We swim! We love to SWWWIIIMMMING, when you waaaaant to swim ......."

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 1 awesome little sister.

Underwear: ummm...yes please

Vegetable you hate: beets

What makes you run late: being a mommy.

X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, ankle, foot, bladder, wrist, ummm i think thats all

Yummy food that you make: Lots, im a pretty good cook.

Zoo animal: elephants!

1 comment:

  1. I hate being late, but am realizing it's much harder now that I'm a mom. It's amazing how much longer everything takes!

    ReplyDelete