Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Questions

Well its Christmas eve in just a few hours! I have been seeing the post everywhere, so I thought I better join in the fun before it is to late.

25 Questions: Holiday Style
 
Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate for sure!
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? 
          What is the fun of presents if you can't unwrap them?  
Colored lights on tree/house or white?
     White on the tree, and when we get a house I love the red, green & white ones
When do you hang your decorations up?
       The weekend of Thanksgiving :D
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
       My grandmas scones
Favorite holiday memory as a child?
     So many, but I always loved leaving cookies out for Santa & carrots for his reindeer
What is on your Christmas wish list?
       A House!
Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve?
     We always got Christmas Jammies for the elves, & got to choose 1 present to open
How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
    With all different Red, Green & White ornaments
  Snow? Love it or dread it? 
I love it, and love it in the Mountains. But I HATE driving in it.
Do you remember your favorite gift?
    My hubby made me a blanket in High School, We still use it on our bed!
What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?
 Family. And making sure my son is so happy! 
What is your favorite holiday dessert? 
    Pumpkin  Pie
What is your favorite tradition?
  Too many to name them all. But I can't wait to start the Elf on the shelf
What tops your tree?
A big red sparkly star
Do you prefer giving or receiving?
          As I have gotten older I love giving gifts, and seeing the look on their face when they love their gift! It is the best feeling ever.
What is your favorite Christmas song?
   All I want for Christmas is you.
Candy canes, yuck or yum?
 Yuck. not a big fan. 
Favorite Christmas movie?
   I love love all the old clay mation Christmas shows. Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph's Shiny new year, The Santa Clause, etc.
What do you leave for Santa?
  Cookies, and carrots for the reindeer.
Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?
Nothing yet, its our first as a family of 3 though, so im sure some will start.
Do you prefer to shop on-line or at the mall?I have done a bit of both
  Christmas letter or Christmas card?I love either, as long as there is a pic so I can see how your cute family has grown over the year

No comments:

Post a Comment