Thursday, March 22, 2012

St. Patty's Day

So this no internet thing kinda stinks. I know I should really get on that, but lets face it im to busy lazy. ;)

We had a great St. Patricks day! I was so happy to FINALLY have a day off (I worked litereally 20 days straight....and after that saturday I am in the middle of working another 19 days straight....oh joys). That morning I got to sleep in, till about 700, it was heaven! Then I made a super yummy breakfast for my boys.

Bed Head, Jammies, green pancakes, golden eggs and a rainbow of fruit! YUMMY

We then visted our inlaws, and got a few of the last boxes still left in their basement. When we got back home we gave daddy a surprise we made for him.

He thougt it was pretty cute...thank you pinterest.

 After that the hubs had to go to work :(  so I hung out with my mom and sister. All in all it was a great day, I have more pictures on my camera, but they are on my laptop not my moms computer so I will have to post those soon.

Hope everyone is looking forward to weekend. We are supposed to have great weather so im thinking some serious outside time needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment