Saturday, March 17, 2012

Valentines Day

So I know its technically St. Patrick's day, but I'm playing catch up and gonna let you know about our awesome valentines day!

On Valentines we both had to work so Hudson spent the morning at grandmas. After work I hurried and picked up Hudson then headed to Tanners work. We surprised daddy with valentines and had a special Phineas and Ferb valentine for all his co workers.






After we left Daddy's work we went back to mommy's work to give them all surprise valentines too! Everyone loved getting to see our little man. Then we headed to mimi and grandpas house and gave them and aunt Jaida valentines as well. Hudson was sporting quite the outfit.


After daddy got home we gave you your valentines present. I have been wanted to get you one of these for a while and this was the perfect excuse ;). Hudson loves his new mini couch/bed. He takes alot of his naps on it, and also loves to sit and watch yo gabba gabba on it!





 night night

All in all we had a great valentines. Tanner got me a cute card and some flowers. I got him a card and some candy. We had gotten the keys to our house the week before so it was a busy day and we were just happy to be in our new home!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that first picture may be the cutest thing I've ever seen! As much as I'm partial to girls I must say that if I was going to steal a little boy for my own I think I'd definitely steal Hudson---he's just the cutest and I love his clothes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just ADORABLE in his little tie! Sounds like a lovely Valentines day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so stinking cute! I LOVE his hair! And he is so well dressed. Watch out girls :)

    ReplyDelete