Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What are you doing at midnight tomorrow?

ME? oh not much, just watching the wedding of the year!!!

Yes, that is right. I am one of those! I mean, i've already been to two midnight realeses on the last two books, and the midnight release on the first 2 movies (I was too sickly pregnant for the last midnight premier :((  ). Plus, I have been to forks/la push in Washington. So its only fitting I'll be there tomorrow night right?

Ill be there, with 5 of my best friends.

Im just a little excited! can you tell?

2 comments:

  1. I will be out tomorrow night too. I am sure come Friday I will be exhausted, but oh well. It will be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I was totally there as well with 9 of my friends. We are "those" people too :D Go every year, LOVED IT!

    PS - peep my blog today, I think you will be happy to see you won a TARGET GIFT CARD! Now I need your shipping info :)

    ReplyDelete