Tuesday, June 18, 2013

bumpdate


*post written on May 21, 2013*

Well as of today (may 21st) I'm 9 weeks and 1 day prego! I haven't done a bumpdate yet, and I didn't do a single one while pregnant with hudson as I didn't start blogging till after he was born. so I want to start these. Since this is my first and I have known about this pregnancy since we were only about 3 1/2 weeks along I will answer these questions as a combo from the last few weeks. 


How far along? found out at 3 1/2 and now I'm 9 weeks
Baby's size? currently a grape...or cherry depending what app I use. It is an inch long :)
Total weight gain:  right now I'm back to pre prego weight. (at least at home scale) I lost about 5 lbs from being so sick, but I think I'm slowly gaining them back. My next apt. is in 3 weeks so I will go off of that.  
Maternity clothes? haha! yes ;) I have major bloat going on, and the other night I whipped out some of my forever 21 skinny prego jeans for the night. best decision ever. 
Sleep: meh..not good. The first few weeks I had major insomnia, I just could not sleep. plus I would get up 2-3 times to go pee. Im falling asleep a little better these days. But still getting up to pee. 
Best moment(s) this past week: may 13th was the best! It was our first ob apt. I had to get a new ob and hospital this time around since we have new ins. But thankfully the new ob is amazing. We got an ultrasound and saw the little baby and a strong little heart beat. I was freaking out because ive been having lots of cramps...but thankfully everything looks great. 
Miss Anything? feeling normal. ugh..I'm so sick 
Movement: nothing yet. but the other night in bed my belly felt kinda like a mix between driving down a big hill and what I remember when Hudson would flip around in my belly. It was crazy. Pretty sure it was just things moving around inside and my insomnia ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: yes! everything. Ive been so sick...its ridiculous. This pregnancy so far is night and day compared to Hudson. I tried cooking eggs the other morning and it was awful, Also the smell of the garbage is nauseating. its not like its horrible, tanner can't smell a thing but for about a week I could not open our pantry with out gagging. 
Cravings: random stuff! the first couple weeks I just wanted a park salad from cafe rio :) I also have made tanner go on more then one dive to hot dog on a stick for fresh lemonade. The other night I had my mother and father in law take us to cracker barrel for dinner so I could get some biscuits and gravy. This is so different for me to. With hudson I just craved chocolate milk and peanut butter. Which was at home lol
Labor Signs: nope...and better not for 7 more months
Gender: no clue. I had a dream it was a girl...but I feel like its another boy. 

Symptoms:everything in the book! The only real symptom I had with hudson was soar boobs, some dizziness and peeing a lot. This time around I have horrible headaches, way dizzy, nauseous all day long, throwing up every day  (I only threw up 1 time with hudson the whole pregnancy), extremely tired and exhausted, insomnia, bad cravings. Probably others but I cant think. 
Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...but some irritable mood swings :/
Looking forward to: Our next apt! Finding out the gender at 16 weeks :) and finally telling people!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment