Monday, June 24, 2013

Bumpdate 14 weeks

Hello 2nd trimester! 

How far along? 14 weeks
Baby's size? A lemon!! that just seems so big to me 
Total weight gain: Nothing...still. I lost 5lbs then gained it back and now I'm just sitting at my pre prego weight still. No complaints...last time I gained 52lbs.....ugh!! so lets not do that again. 
Maternity clothes? Yes. haha...I love my maternity jeans a little to much. Even though I have no weight gain, things have definitely shifted and my pants are getting snug. 
Sleep: Its the same. I still get up to pee a couple times.  
Best moment(s) this past week: The color me rad race last Saturday. I went with my mom and sister and brought Hudson. SO much fun. 
Miss Anything? Just feeling normal. Im still dizzy, and headachy, and no energy. My nose is swollen too :(
Movement: No...Sometimes when Im laying down in bed I think I feel some light flutters. But nothing "for sure" yet. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: yes. everything it seems like lol. Meat isn't a big turn on, cooking eggs still, just random things. The smell of the garbage.  
Cravings: I haven't had any this week actually...nothing I had to have anyways. I always want chocolate milk though.
Labor Signs: nope.
Gender: No clue, and I have no feelings as to whether they are a boy or a girl....we find out in 9 days though!
Symptoms:  Tired, queasy, dizzy, headaches, peeing, tender booobs...lol the whole shabang.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: both, I have noticed myself being a little snappy sometimes. I hate it. 
Looking forward to:  finding out the gender! 
How is Hudson doing?: He is so excited. He always asks about the baby. Some days he says he wants a sister, other days he wants a brother. When we ask him what we should name it, its usually firetruck, or dump truck, or dinosaur ;)



I spy with my little eye...a baby bump! 
I think ill be enlisting Tanners help for the next pics.



post signature

2 comments: