Saturday, February 1, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas with a 9 day old is interesting, but so fun! We decided to stay home this year, and have the craziness come to us. We woke up early and opened our presents, then my family came over...then that afternoon Tanner's parents came over. While it was nice not to drag the baby around, I can't wait till next year. It will be nice to have both boys big enough to do activities together, and I sure missed having breakfast at my moms!! 

The boys were spoiled. Porter got some clothes, a towel, rattle, a tummy time mat, and some toys for when he gets a little bigger. Hudson got 3 new garbage trucks!! A few construction trucks, a lawnmower, a batman tower, spiderman & hulk dolls, some clothes, a few movies and a more! 

My mom, sister, aunt and cousins

the 3 cutest cousins




Aunt Jamie & Uncle Jason 


These next few pictures are Hudson coming downstairs Christmas morning. I LOVE the excitement on his face. Holidays are so much more special seeing them through your little ones eyes. 












Porters stocking loot. Looks like santa had a bit of theme going on ;)

Hudson would not take any pictures unless his trucks were in the pictures too.

My cute Christmas boys


Cute little Porter's first Christmas 




Kinda blurry...but the best I got

Tons of Christmas loot from my parents

My other Aunt Shilo, meeting Hudson for the first time

Opening up presents for Porter

My mom and her other sister




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment