Monday, January 9, 2012

Hudson is almost one!

We went to get Hudson's first birthday cake smash pictures done over the weekend!!! Im so excited to see how they all turned out :D

I got a sneak peak today & this pictures is sooo cute. I used it for his invitations too. I wanted to share and shout out to fellow blogger Shawna @ Nopaparazzieplease, if you remember a while back when I won a free shirt from her etsy store? Well, this is that shirt! It turned out perfect & I can not wait until Hudson's stache' bash. ;)



7 comments:

  1. Aw, so adorable! Time just flies by! I need to check out your photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is so adorable!!! Do you think I'd be able to use that picture in my Etsy shop as an example? Let me know if it's ok with you (and photographer) :-)

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! They grow so fast. I think I'll cry on my little ones first birthday.


    New follower, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Did you make the bday banner? I'm getting ready for my little guy's 1st bday too!

    Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just found your blog today and have enjoyed reading! New follower :) Great photo, he is adorable!

    Bennett Love
    www.callie-lynch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete